a. The candidate must have a Proposer & Seconder both with at least 3 years permanent membership to propose the candidature. A permanent member cannot propose and/or second more than two candidates in a calendar year.
b. Candidate should be above 21 years of age.
c. Children (male/female) membership is allowed between 21 to 28 years of age. Member children (male/female) up to age of 24yrs would be considered as dependent and after that the dependent facility will automatically be ceased.
d. Graduate is the expected minimum academic qualification.
e. Sufficiently eminent in his chosen field.
f. In active service or practice or self employment in suitable criteria.
g. Apply in specific format available at Club office along with bio-data, recent 2 copy of passport photo must accompany the Proposer and Seconder signature with Membership no. at the time of submission.
h. The Proposer to request to fill the required information and sent to the Secretariat Department of the club along with non-refundable Membership deposit as per status of candidate.
i. The Secretariat Department may approve the application and advise to generate temporary membership number against the applicant and a smart card be issued with applicable charges.
j. The Temporary Member is permitted to use the limited Club facilities through smart card. The monthly subscription and facility consumption bill be generated against the same temporary membership number.
k. Temporary membership will be converted to permanent membership through interview system by following the list of first come first serve application basis. The final payment of membership deposit has to clear as fee applicable on that time of conversion of membership only. An associate (non-Punjabi/Lady) permanent member of the Club is in same category of a regular Permanent Member of the Club except the voter right.
The Following types of dresses for members, dependents and guests are not permitted in the Club at any time:
1. Any type of shirt or vest without collar is not allowed in the Club premise.
2. Strapless chappals/sandals, Rubber Chappal / sandals, worn with dhoti, pajamas and Punjabi (kurta) are not allowed at Club premise.This dress code is permissible at private individual party area. Members, dependents or guests may not appear attired in untidy or inappropriate clothing or barefoot anywhere in the Club.
1. The Following types of restriction has to maintain in the Club at any time:
2. Children under the age of 5 years are not permitted to enter the club premise expect on Sundays and holidays when they can make use of the Club up to 7:00 pm except the Bar Rooms, Jharoka Dining Hall. Childern will however be permitted on special occasions and private party.
3. Children below 12 years are not allowed on the day of Club Nights at Main Dining Hall.
4. Alcoholic beverages and cigarettes are not allowed below 21 years of age.
5. Members are not allowed to use Club premise after 12:00 pm.
6. Any alcoholic beverage ordered at the Bar must be consumed by the hours fixed for closing under the Excise Rules.
7. Members, except temporary/affiliated members may entertain guests subject to payment of guest charge. Maximum 6 numbers of Guests are allowed against one membership.
1. Light music may be allowed at the discretion of the Club at private party. Club will reserve the right to reduce volume/shut off music if required.
2. Conduct of Guest should be in line with the Club Tradition / Ethos.
3. Parties lasting beyond 11pm will not allowed.
4. It is compulsory for the Member making the party booking to be physically present at the party.
5. No Member shall offer to give any employee of the Club any sum of money or gratuity upon any pretence whatsoever. If any member is found to be giving such money or gratuity, the Committee may resolve that the name of such Member be ceased to be a member of the Club. Any employee found to be soliciting or accepting any money or gratuity from any member shall be forthwith liable to suitable disciplinary action.
© 2020 Calcutta Punjab Club. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Creative Q.