1. The Following types of restriction has to maintain in the Club at any time:
2. Children under the age of 5 years are not permitted to enter the club premise expect on Sundays and holidays when they can make use of the Club up to 7:00 pm except the Bar Rooms, Jharoka Dining Hall. Childern will however be permitted on special occasions and private party.
3. Children below 12 years are not allowed on the day of Club Nights at Main Dining Hall.
4. Alcoholic beverages and cigarettes are not allowed below 21 years of age.
5. Members are not allowed to use Club premise after 12:00 pm.
6. Any alcoholic beverage ordered at the Bar must be consumed by the hours fixed for closing under the Excise Rules.
7. Members, except temporary/affiliated members may entertain guests subject to payment of guest charge. Maximum 6 numbers of Guests are allowed against one membership.
1. Light music may be allowed at the discretion of the Club at private party. Club will reserve the right to reduce volume/shut off music if required.
2. Conduct of Guest should be in line with the Club Tradition / Ethos.
3. Parties lasting beyond 11pm will not allowed.
4. It is compulsory for the Member making the party booking to be physically present at the party.
5. No Member shall offer to give any employee of the Club any sum of money or gratuity upon any pretence whatsoever. If any member is found to be giving such money or gratuity, the Committee may resolve that the name of such Member be ceased to be a member of the Club. Any employee found to be soliciting or accepting any money or gratuity from any member shall be forthwith liable to suitable disciplinary action.
© 2024 Calcutta Punjab Club. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Creative Q.