1. The Following types of restriction has to maintain in the Club at any time:
2. Children under the age of 5 years are not permitted to enter the club premise expect on Sundays and holidays when they can make use of the Club up to 7:00 pm except the Bar Rooms, Jharoka Dining Hall. Childern will however be permitted on special occasions and private party.
3. Children below 12 years are not allowed on the day of Club Nights at Main Dining Hall.
4. Alcoholic beverages and cigarettes are not allowed below 21 years of age.
5. Members are not allowed to use Club premise after 12:00 pm.
6. Any alcoholic beverage ordered at the Bar must be consumed by the hours fixed for closing under the Excise Rules.
7. Members, except temporary/affiliated members may entertain guests subject to payment of guest charge. Maximum 6 numbers of Guests are allowed against one membership.
1. Light music may be allowed at the discretion of the Club at private party. Club will reserve the right to reduce volume/shut off music if required.
2. Conduct of Guest should be in line with the Club Tradition / Ethos.
3. Parties lasting beyond 11pm will not allowed.
4. It is compulsory for the Member making the party booking to be physically present at the party.
5. No Member shall offer to give any employee of the Club any sum of money or gratuity upon any pretence whatsoever. If any member is found to be giving such money or gratuity, the Committee may resolve that the name of such Member be ceased to be a member of the Club. Any employee found to be soliciting or accepting any money or gratuity from any member shall be forthwith liable to suitable disciplinary action.
© 2021 Calcutta Punjab Club. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Creative Q.
It's been a long time since my last communication. I hope you and yours are doing well and are taking all necessary steps to stay well and safe. We have been receiving many requests from you to get the club fully operational. However, your committee feels that it just might not be the right time to open up completely but we sure can open up PARTIALLY . The club OFF SHOP is already in Operation, only for members, from 11 AM To 6.30 PM.
We will start with our Club & Sahni Kitchen as TAKEAWAY with Select Menu only. This service has already commenced from 16th June. To avail this service you will need to call the club on 033-40220013 /14 between 1 pm and 7.30 pm and speak to Mr.Sharma or his mobile number 7278843398. While you are on call to place the order please speak to the steward regarding your pickup time. The order once placed cannot be cancelled. As a mark of respect to fellow members, please be on time to pick up your order. When you come to collect the parcel please bring along your club membership card and do not forget to wear a mask. In case you will be deputing someone else to collect please give a duly signed authorization letter along with your membership card to enable the collector to collect the parcel. In case a member fails to collect the order then the full order value will be charged to the member's account.
We have already opened the TENNIS COURTS FROM 16th June from 6AM to 5 PM.
This is strictly for members only and no GUESTS will be allowed. The club will not be providing the tennis ball.
There will be Thermal Screening at the entry point of the club and tennis courts but those who fail the Thermal test shall not be allowed to enter the premises.
Dear members if you are a high risk individual with comorbidity, above 65 years of age and in case you have been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed as covid positive in the last 15 days you are requested not to enter the club premises. This is for your safety and for the safety for others. We are taking all necessary precautions for your safety based on the government guidelines. All members are also advised to self assess and evaluate their personal risk before visiting the club.
Looking forward to see you soon, Sanjay Lamba President